Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Save the date for Cupcake Camp Los Angeles

It's official - they have announced the date for Cupcake Camp Los Angeles! Looks like I have plans on Saturday, November 20th. I just officially signed up to participate as a baker.  I'm so excited to be able to do some baking for another worthwhile event.  

Right now, I'm thinking that the pumpkin brown-butter cupcakes are the flavor for this event. I'd like to try out this recipe plus since the event is so close to Thanksgiving it seems like a good way to get into the holiday spirit.


You can check out more information about the event here at the website below.


Stay tuned for updates as we get closer to camp time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I would love to participate but it's 3 hours south of here...I'd have to talk with the hubs. It sure would be fun to do it again and see you too! I can't wait to hear more about your flavor you've decided to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    Yes, I'm very excited that this next cupcake camp isn't too far from me. Having to drive X amount of hours adds a whole other layer of stress.

    I'm hoping to try out some of the flavors this weekend:)
    Happy Baking!

    ReplyDelete