Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Desserts & The Super Bowl

I was out of my element in today's class.  But I loved every minute and I think everything turned out pretty good.  A lot of what today's class was about is technique and timing. Eggs are finicky!  

We partnered up & away we went!  What you can do in 4 hours!


Chocolate pudding from scratch - 
not as complicated as I had imagined at all!  It was pretty quick to whip up.



Creme Brûlée was a little complicated. 
Timing is what you really need for this one. 



Pastry Cream is all about technique and timing.  I definitely need to work on this one.  Which will be later this week as our homework is to make a batch to bring in. Can't wait to try it again.


Butterscotch Pot de Creme. This was by far my favorite of the day. I will definitely be trying this one again soon.


And we made Blondies for fun.  One group added the toasted pecans.  Our group chopped up chocolate.  They were so good!  





All of these are perfect to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment