Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ammie's Sweet Treats debuts

Success! Yesterday was the Baby Shower and the cupcakes were a hit! I had so much fun baking everything - even with the last minute switch in plans.  The original plan was for chai tea, marble & stout flavored cupcakes.  I just wasn't feeling that the stout cupcakes were working. Luckily, we had picked up strawberries when getting the last ingredients and so I whipped up another batch of the strawberry cupcakes.  


Turns out the strawberry came out even better than last week and were the big hit! Plus, thanks to Scott making up awesome display name cards the whole presentation looked amazing.


I totally love that everyone was enjoying my cupcakes during the fabulous baby shower. Hopefully, I'll get to do it again soon.


It's a boy - baby shower!


marble cupcakes with blue dusting powder 

chai tea 'twinks' with condensed milk icing


strawberry delight with fluffy vanilla frosting with blue sprinkles
My favorite cupcake

Ammie's Sweet Treats packaging
thanks to Scott:)

No comments:

Post a Comment