Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Football & Sea Salt Chocolate Walnut cookies

Living in Los Angeles we don't get a super colorful autumn here.  I mean it was 80 degrees earlier this week.  But today is Football Sunday and there's finally a chill in the air.  It's as close to autumn as we get!  So today seemed like a great day for some good old fashioned chocolate chip walnut cookies.  


As usual I used the base recipe from the Star Wars Cookbook for the Wookie cookies but instead of using different chocolate chips per the recipe, I used semi sweet chocolate chips and walnuts. Extra loaded with walnuts!



My own extra little addition to these yummy cookies is to sprinkle sea salt on top right before they go in the oven.

FYI The Wookie Cookie recipe is your basic chocolate chip but with cinnamon.  It calls for 1 tsp. but I usually add a little extra dash. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment